- The administrator of personal data contained in the site is UltraLight Wojciech Jackiewicz
ul. Zielonogórska, No. 2 lok. 1 15-674 Białystok NIP: 5422114852
- In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as any type of implementing acts and Community legislation.
- Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the
- Administrator to process personal data on the basis of law or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviors in the following way:
a) by voluntarily entered in information forms
b) by collecting “cookies”.
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the information contact
- Personal data left on the site will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and cease the processing of their data at any time.
- The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not in any way supervised by the www.ultralightbike.pl website. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.