Skip to content
UltraLight Cycling Camp Regulations:
- The company UltraLight Wojciech Jackiewicz Zielonogórska 2 lok 1 15-674 Białystok VAT EU PL5422114852 is hereinafter referred to as the organizer.
- A person applying for a camp is hereinafter referred to as a participant.
- The organizer is not responsible for damage to bicycles during flight transportation. Participant is responsible for all damages to his bicycle or case during any transportation period.
- The participant’s bike, taken on a trip, must be technically efficient. Service care is included including basic bicycle repairs that may occur during the camp will be provided with no additional cost. Participant covers parts cost.
- The participant will be required to obtain a navigation device that supports routes in the .tcx or.gpx format. This will avoid missing or lost during training. The organizer is not responsible for lost participants who do not have navigational or unskillful devices.
- The organizer provides full travel insurance including sports equipment. Sports equipment from random damage on the trip, insured up to PLN 3000 (around 700 EURO). The participant undertakes not to be held liable for any damages of the organizer, and all claims apply to the insurance company.
- Transport from other airport than Alicante is not covered in price. Additional fee may appy.
- Flight ticket and bicycle transportation fee is non included in total price.
- Rental of Bicycle is possible, price is 20-25 EURO/day additionally.